The section contains testimonies relating to the events of the diocese.
- (placed to the left of the entrance to the Gonzaga I room) Devotional portrait of Luigi Gonzaga, the future saint, commissioned by his mother, Marta Tana Gonzaga, on the occasion of his beatification.
- Statue of St. Anselm, patron saint of the diocese, modest replica of the silver one requisitioned by Napoleon. In the showcase: original votive offerings found in the urn of his incorrupt body.
- A painting depicting the Council of Trent, whose last president was Cardinal Ercole Gonzaga, Bishop of Mantua.
- Portraits of the bishops who succeeded the owner of the Museum, the Venerable Francesco Gonzaga.
- (in the adjacent room) Expressions of the main Mantuan devotion (the Precious Blood of Jesus, venerated in the basilica of Sant'Andrea).